Current Graduate Student Resources and Forms
An updated version of Adobe Reader is required to fully use the forms on both PC and Mac. You may download this free application from Adobe's Website.
- General Graduate Academic Policy 08/18
General Graduate Academic Policy Archives available via Graduate Studies
- Changing Degree Programs
- Students wishing to change major fields of study either between graduate colleges or graduate programs within the same college must apply for admission to the requested program through Graduate Admissions.
- University Catalog
- Academic Calendar
- Change of Graduate Catalog Year
- If change is within college/school, once approved, change will be made by College Dean's office
- Change/Add Concentration to Current Graduate Program
- Drop/Add Form
- Appeal for Late Withdrawal
- Florida Residency Reclassification Application
- The above form is to be used for current graduate students who are RE-classifying their residency.
- ALL new graduate students must establish residency through your Future Eagles Account
- Go to Financing Graduate Studies for:
- Graduate Studies Scholarship Application
- Graduate Tuition Support Application
- Latin American & Caribbean Scholarship Application