Graduate Studies Faculty Resources
An updated version of Adobe Reader is required to fully use the forms on both PC and Mac. You may download this free application from Adobe's Website.
- Graduate Assistantship Request - Guidelines below:
- To be completed by campus entities outside the graduate program unit for approval prior to hire
- Full time students taking a 9-9 load (Fall-Spring) should be matched to an assistantship equivalent to 20 hours/week. This may be teaching or research. For teaching, this is equivalent to two 3 cr. hr. courses as a Graduate Teaching Assistant, or teaching one 3 cr. hr. course as a Graduate Teaching Associate (the instructor of record) for each semester that support is requested.
- Part time students taking a 6-6 load (Fall-Spring) should have support in the amount of 10 hours/week for each semester that support is requested. This may be teaching or research.
- Less than part time students may be eligible however an assistantship should be offered.
- Request to Approve Exception to Minimum University Requirements for Graduate Admission
- Transfer Equivalency Worksheet
- BDM Request Form
Supplemental graduate tuition waiver program 2022-2023
General InformationToggle More Info
Instructions for supplemental graduate tuition waiversToggle More Info
Tuition Waiver ApplicationToggle More Info