Welcome Class of 2027
We could not be more excited to welcome you to FGCU. Orientation is an opportunity to meet new and current students, learn important information for starting college successfully, and ask any questions you may have.
Beginning mid-October all FTIC students admitted for the Spring 2024 semester with a paid admission deposit will receive an email with instructions for registering for an orientation program.
|DAYs||SESSION DATE||ADMIT TERM|
|Monday - Tuesday||May 22 - 23||Summer/Fall 2023|
|Wednesday - Thursday||May 24 - 25||Summer/Fall 2023|
|Wednesday - Thursday||May 31 - June 1||Summer/Fall 2023|
|Wednesday - Thursday||June 14 - 15||Summer/Fall 2023|
|Monday - Tuesday||June 19 - 20||Summer/Fall 2023|
|Wednesday - Thursday||June 21 - 22||Summer/Fall 2023|
|Monday - Tuesday||June 26 - 27||Fall 2023|
|Wednesday - Thursday||June 28 - 29||Fall 2023|
|Monday - Tuesday||July 10 - 11||Fall 2023|
|Wednesday - Thursday||July 12 - 13||Fall 2023|
|Monday - Tuesday||July 17 - 18||Fall 2023|
|Wednesday - Thursday||July 19 - 20||Fall 2023|
|Monday - Tuesday||July 24 - 25||Fall 2023|
|Wednesday - Thursday||July 26 - 27||Fall 2023|
Orientation for Summer/Fall 2023
First Time in College (FTIC) students admitted for the Summer/Fall 2023 semester will attend a two-day Eagle View Orientation program between May-July. Registration for these programs will open the second week of February 2023. Please visit our website at that time for further information.
How To Register
Registering for Orientation is as easy as 1-2-3!
1. Keep an eye on your email- Admitted students will receive an email with information about next steps, including registering for Orientation.
2. Activate your Eagle Email - This is your official student account that will be used for your FGCU email and more - like registering for Orientation.
3. Enroll in to 2 Factor Authentication (Duo Mobile)- Enrolling in two-factor authentication is mandatory for all students and provides an additional layer of security that guards your personal information in our University systems.
4. Pay your Admissions Deposit in Gulfline - Please note, you must wait 24-48 business hours after you have paid your Admissions Deposit to sign in and register for an Orientation program (STEP 5).
5. Log in to The Orientation Registration System and complete your orientation registration!
Cost of Orientation
Students are charged a $35.00 orientation fee which covers materials, staffing, and associated program costs. Additionally, the two-day overnight orientation program for first-year students includes additional costs for housing, meals (dinner on Day 1, Breakfast on Day 2), refreshments, and first year programming. The total student charge is $110. If the student cannot afford this charge, please contact our office at 239-590-7875 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We know you're probably still curious about what to expect and how to prepare for your Eagle View Orientation program. The checklist below is designed to introduce you to some important information, answer some basic questions before you arrive on campus, and ensure that you are prepared for your orientation experience!
Check your Email for more InformationToggle More Info
Plan to participate in all aspects of the Orientation programToggle More Info
Submit your Immunizations RecordsToggle More Info
Prepare for the Academic Components of OrientationToggle More Info
Declare your ResidencyToggle More Info
Submit your Photo for your Eagle IDToggle More Info
Register Your VehicleToggle More Info
What to HaveToggle More Info
Stay ConnectedToggle More Info