FGCU Theatre Scholarships
Scholarship Auditions & Interviews: Saturday, February 17, 2024. RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org.
About the Award:
- In the amount of up to $2000 annually, payable in two installments (half in the fall, the other half in the spring).
- Scholarship is for undergraduate course work only and is renewable for a maximum of three additional years or for a total of eight semesters.
To Qualify for the Award:
- Students must apply (https://www.fgcu.edu/admissionsandaid/undergraduateadmissions/) to Florida Gulf Coast University with a declared Theatre Major. DEADLINE TO APPLY TO FGCU IS MARCH 1, 2024! (Students who have not yet been accepted to FGCU can submit a scholarship application, but must be accepted into FGCU to receive the award.)
- The theatre scholarship recipient must enroll at FGCU as a full-time student (12 or more credit hours per semester) and for both the fall and spring semesters of the academic year and maintain an overall grade point average of at least 3.0
- The theatre scholarship recipient must complete the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid)
Additional information to be announced
For more information about Theater scholarships, contact Theatre Program Coordinator Dan Bacalzo at email@example.com.