Looking for a Link?
Click here for our most common forms.
Providing education to students that inspires healthy practices and supports their
Click here to schedule a meeting with FGCU's confidential Victim Advocate, Aisha Lewis.
What is a Victim Advocate?
Victim Advocates are trained to support victims of any incident or crime. They offer emotional support, victims’ rights information, help in finding needed resources, and assistance in navigating and completing any processes related to the incident. Advocates frequently accompany victims through the criminal justice proceedings. Advocates work with other organizations, such as criminal justice or social service agencies, to get help or information for the victims they serve. The FGCU Victim Advocate provides free and confidential support to any student who has been victimized.
Advocacy Services Include:
- Emotional support
- Campus and community resources and referrals
- Information on victimization
- Assistance with completing and processing forms, such as victim impact statements, crime victim compensation forms, etc.
- Information on legal rights and protections
- Information on criminal justice process
- Assistance in navigating medical appointments or forensic exams
- Accompanies victims to hearings, court, or law enforcement interviews
- Assistance with safety planning
|Condom Request Form||
Prevention and Wellness now offers individual condom requests available for pick-up at our office in Cohen Student Union 161 within 48 hours.
Bulk condom requests are also available for Resident Assistants and other student groups.
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Updates
FGCU is monitoring the latest information from health officials. See university advisories and recommended health precautions.
Eagles Care is dedicated to student wellness at FGCU!
Look for the Eagles Care heart logo to find resources related to improving your health
Our partner locations include:
- Counseling and Psychological Services
- Campus Recreation
- Student Health Services
- Student Care Services
- Adaptive Services
Follow us on Eagle Link
Don't miss out! Learn about our upcoming events, programs, and opportunities.
Follow us on YouTube
In an effort to provide students with the most efficient learning experience, Prevention and Wellness has created educational videos for eagles to stay informed when it comes to their wellness.