Certiport is a Pearson VUE business that works with industry-leading certification providers to bring their programs to market.
You must bring a copy of your Certiport exam registration ticket.
Students must provide an acceptable and not-expired form of government-issued photo identification with signature, webcam photo, and e-signature verification before beginning an assessment. Read our Rules and Procedures.
If you are seeking to request disability-related accommodations you can get more information on Pearson’s Alternative Arrangements.
Certiport was established in 1997. They have a particular expertise in academia, enabling them to create a unique go-to-market plan that drives global performance.
Their certification programs include:
- Microsoft® Office Specialist
- Microsoft® Technology Associate
- Microsoft® Certified Educator
- Adobe® Certified Associate
- Apple: App Development with Swift Certification
- Intuit® QuickBooks Certified User
- IC3 Digital Literacy Certification
- Entrepreneurship and Small Business Certification
- Unity Certified User Certification
In addition, Certiport provides certification candidates with learning materials and certification practice tests to prepare them for high-stakes, career-oriented certifications.
1276 South 820 East, Suite 200
American Fork, UT 84003 USA
+1 (888) 999-9830