Personal Training is ideal for any individual who is looking for a little bit extra
from their workout. The Fitness Program offers a wide array of personal training programs
designed to meet your specific goals and needs. From high intensity sport-specific
training, to specialized weight loss programs, the University Recreation & Wellness
Personal Trainers can help you reach your goals.
To get started with Personal Training, fill out the Online Personal Training Request Form by clicking here. A Personal Trainer will contact you soon to schedule a session.
|1 or 2 Client Packages||Student Price||Faculty/Staff|
Buddy Packages: Sometimes it helps to have a friend to keep you committed to a training plan. When you bring a friend to training, you can train together at the same time, with the same trainer, while dividing the cost. This makes it more affordable and a lot more fun to train. Payment plans are not applicable to this package and the total cost must be paid up front.
Your First Visit: First time Personal Training clients must complete a new client packet, which takes
approximately 15 minutes, and includes a Health History Questionnaire. Please remember
to bring any relevant information regarding medications, injuries or other health-related
issues with you. If you have had any serious injuries or medical conditions, you will
need to have your doctor approve your participation in a prescribed fitness program.
Please have your doctor’s contact information available.
Payment Plan (only available for 1-client package): Clients may split 15 session package into two payments. Clients using this option must
pay prior to their 8th session.
Fitness Assessment: A fitness assessment is ideal for someone who is looking to see where they stand in all components of fitness and will assess your muscular strength, muscular endurance, cardiorespiratory endurance, flexibility, and body composition. This is a great opportunity for someone who is just getting started in their fitness journey as well as someone who is looking to see how all their hard work is paying off. Assessments take approximately one hour; please fill out a training request form if interested.
Personal training policies
- Personal training packages include an assessment/consultation for first-time services.
- All required forms must be completed, current, and on file prior to each session.
- Forms expire one year from completion date or as medical history or payment method changes.
- All patrons must wear appropriate footwear and clothing to each session.
- Training session packages must be paid for in full before training starts.
- In the event of a cancellation, the canceling party is required to provide a notification to the other party at least two hours prior to the scheduled session.
- If the client does not appear for a scheduled session or fails to give two hours notification, clients will be charged for the full session.
- Personal Trainers will only wait 15 minutes for late arrivals.
- Sessions starting late due to late client arrival will still be completed within the one hour from the originally scheduled start time.
- Personal training sessions are non-transferable.
- Refunds will be issued for medical reasons only and require a doctor's note.
- Personal training sessions expire one year from the date of purchase.
Personal training PROGRAMS
Iron Eagles is a friendly and safe competition for participants to test their 1 rep max in the Bench Press, Squat and Deadlift. The leaderboard is based on the percentage growth compared to the previous session.
Fall 2023 Session Dates will be announced soon!
All sessions will run from 5pm - 8pm at the University Recreation & Wellness Center strength floor. Register for a spot online.