COVID-19 Daily Veoci Health Screening App
Monitoring your health on a daily basis, including potential symptoms and exposure to COVID-19, is a shared responsibility that can help prevent the spread of the virus on campus.
To assist you in assessing your health and keeping our community safe, FGCU is requiring all students, faculty, and staff to complete the COVID-19 daily health screening app questionnaire, even when you do not intend to come to campus. Please be aware that FGCU has partnered with Veoci for this app.
FGCU takes your health, security and privacy seriously. All information is handled in accordance with HIPAA and FERPA guidelines and laws.
Why is the COVID-19 daily Veoci Health Screening App needed?
- Help you get COVID-19 testing quickly if needed
- Help you get medical care quickly if needed
- Provide information to help FGCU prevent and contain the spread of COVID-19
- Help students, faculty/staff get additional assistance if needed
Need assistance with the COVID-19 Daily Health Screening app?
CONTACT THE COVID-19 SUPPORT LINE AT 239-590-1206
MUST READ: What you need to know about Veoci AppToggle More Info
To enter/use various campus resources, multiple locations across the campus will be checking students' verification, including but not limited to:
- Campus Recreation (SoVi Pool, Aquatics Center, Waterfront, Recreation & Wellness Center, Intramural events, and Sports Club practices)
- Housing and Campus Life - all locations
- Students Success and Enrollment Management, and Student Engagement Offices
- Students Engagement and other meetings
- Other locations across the campus
How to Access the COVID-19 Daily Veoci Health Screening App Resources
The COVID-19 daily health screening link will be sent to your FGCU email each day as a convenient reminder. It can also be accessed through these convenient mobile or website options:
Guidelines for Evaluating Health Risk
Before entering campus or an FGCU facility, use the Veoci Covid Screening App to assess your health status. Should you get tested for COVID-19, report symptoms, become exposed, or test positive for COVID-19, please use the guidelines below:
Use this phrase to determine what you should do:
"I Have ____________"
COVID-19 Testing | Symptomatic Test Scheduling for Students
Test Location: FGCU Health Services
- Mon. - Thurs. 8:15 a.m. - 4:45 p.m.
- Friday 9 a.m. - 4:45 p.m.
- Students: Contact Student Health Services at 239-590-7966 or email@example.com. If you email, please include your full name, UIN, and telephone contact number to schedule your appointment.
Things to Do Before You Arrive for Test:
- Complete daily screening app
- Location (Adjacent Parking Garage 2 and Parking Lot 7)
- Bring Eagle ID or State Issued ID/Driver's License
- Quest link for access to test results
Things to Do When You Arrive
- Wear a mask
Information About Test
Frequently Asked Questions
Veoci Screening App QuestionsToggle More Info