- Netiquette – (Guidelines for correct or acceptable ways of behaving and communicating on the internet)
- Online Syllabus (Ideas for Creating and Effective Online Syllabus)
- Basics of Copyright (This guide is designed to assist instructors in selecting and using copyrighted materials in their online classrooms)
- ADA Compliant Tips The Americans with Disability Act (ADA) of 1990, Section 504 of the 1973 Rehabilitation Act, states that all individual should have equal accessibility
- Our Instructional Designers are ready to assist with your course.
- Verification of Attendance (General information about the requirement, suggested Canvas course activities and syllabus statement, and contact information for support with developing an activity in a Canvas course)
- Accessing the Verification of Attendance Assignment (Instructional Video)