Existing Single-Family Home Sales
Last Updated: November 21st, 2023
- The coastal counties had a total of 1,735 single-family home sales in October 2023, an increase of 37 percent from October 2022 but 6 percent below September 2023.
- Single-family home sales in the Cape Coral-Fort Myers MSA totaled 1,025 units in October
2023, a 41 percent improvement from October 2022.
- The median price in the Cape Coral-Fort Myers MSA fell from $425,000 to $400,000 over the same period.
- The Naples-Immokalee-Marco Island MSA registered 352 single-family home sales in October
2023, up 2 percent compared to October 2022.
- The median price in the Naples-Immokalee-Marco Island MSA fell from $800,000 in October 2022 to $750000 in October 2023.
- The Punta Gorda MSA reported 358 existing single-family home sales for October 2023,
up 77 percent from October 2022.
- The median price in the Punta Gorda MSA was $380,000 in October 2023, down 6 percent over the same month last year.
About the Data
Existing single-family home sales and median prices for each of the Southwest Florida coastal counties is provided by Florida Realtors®. Data is updated on a monthly basis. All prices are nominal and not adjusted for inflation. The following table shows which MSAs correlate with which counties. Southwest Florida coastal counties is defined as the sum of Cape Coral-Fort Myers MSA, Naples-Immokalee-Marco Island MSA and Punta Gorda MSA.
|Cape Coral-Fort Myers MSA||Lee County|
|Naples-Immokalee-Marco Island MSA||Collier County|
|Punta Gorda MSA||Charlotte County|
|North Port-Sarasota-Bradenton MSA||Sarasota County, Manatee County|